11 LANGUAGES OF SOUTH AFRICA TRANSLATION APP
PLEASE NOTE: This App has a Free 7 Day Trial Period, after which you will be directed to www.hellosouthafrica.co.za to purchase it. Thank you for your support.
The Hello South Africa® 11 languages of South Africa Translation App includes:
• Over 500 phrases (text with corresponding audio) in South Africa’s 11 official languages
• 30 useful phrase topics covering typical everyday situations. Perfect for the traveller or learner!
• High quality audio clips for all phrases, spoken by mother tongue speakers…grasp the diction and rhythm of the languages!
• No reception required once your App is installed – use it any time, anywhere!
• User-friendly navigation system (and search functionality) to help you find the right phrase as you need it
• South African language translations done by language experts from the African Languages Departments of renowned South African Universities
• Informative and refreshing insight into South Africa’s rich linguistic and diverse cultural make-up, written by leaders in the fields of linguistics and social anthropology
The Hello South Africa® 11 languages of South Africa Translation App is a fun, easy and effective way to learn how to speak South Africa’s Languages and interact with local South Africans. Conveniently stored on your mobile phone, it gives you access to the languages any time, anywhere and even in the remotest of places!
The best way to get South Africans to warm to you: people really appreciate it when you make the effort to speak to them in their Mother tongues. It’s a great way to connect, to show and gain respect and to experience the vibrant spirit of South Africa.
The Hello South Africa® 11 languages of South Africa Translation App makes for the perfect mobile learning and communication tool (both for visitors to South Africa and for local South Africans). It ignites understanding, goodwill and mutual respect with/between the people of our unique and wonderful land, South Africa.
The Hello South Africa® 11 languages of South Africa Translation App is a mobile celebration of South Africa’s rich multilingualism and multiculturalism – at your fingertips.
South Africa Audio Phrasebook is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-10-08. The program can be installed on Android.
South Africa Audio Phrasebook (version 1.0) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.